Our company has accumulated experience of using DYMET® equipment in following applications:
- restoration of form and size of metal parts, restoration of casting flaws and mechanical defects;
- electric contact pads deposition to metal, glass and ceramic;
- prime layering for soldering;
- gas- and liquid-tight sealing (hermetic sealing);
- friction protection (restoration of sliding bearings);
- corrosion protection;
- seizure protection (anti-seizure coatings);
- spark protection (anti-spark coatings);
- special applications
Restoration of lost metal
Our technology and equipment are very effective tool for restoration of damaged areas of different components or products. Low level of heat added within the restoration process provides no deformation of treated part, no inner tensions in it and no structural transformations of treated part’s metal. The equipment design provides local surface treatment without influencing non-defective areas. However, this technology is only effective when there are no strong requirements to hardness and wear-resistance of deposited coatings.
Electrical conductive coating
High electrical conductance of aluminum or copper coatings and their ability to adhere to any metal or ceramic surface provide their effective application in different electronic or electric components:
- making copper paths, stripes or contact areas on aluminum or steel components or parts (in particular, deposition of copper on tyres and on earthing surfaces etc.);
- deposition of electrical conductive coatings on ceramic appliances (assembly plates, porcelain insulators etc.).Prime layering for solderingTechnological simplicity of coating deposition on any metal (e.g. cast-iron or aluminium), glass or ceramic surface provides the opportunity to deposit copper on these surfaces in order to make further any soldered units after tinning them with any solders.Fixing leaks of liquids or gases
Low porosity and gas permeability of coatings deposited by DYMET® equipment allow to use them effectively to sealing leaks in cases when there is no opportunity to use hermetic compounds. In particular, it is good to use them to repair vessels working under high pressures or under low or high temperatures, e.g. cryogen systems components, cooling systems components, barrels, pipe-lines, heat exchangers, etc.
Friction protection (restoration of sliding bearings)
Protection from the corrosion
Aluminium or zinc coatings protect surfaces from low temperature corrosion.
anticorrosive treatment of local corrosion centres;
treatment of welding seams;
treatment of small-size components.
Seizure protection (anti-seizure coatings)
Spark protection (anti-spark coatings)
Coatings could be used for solving many special tasks depending on their features and peculiarities of their deposition method:
sealing of welding seams in thermo-stable aluminum components in cryogen equipment;
sealing of high pressure pipe-line junctions (“aluminium – stainless steel”);
increasing of heat radiating ability of stainless steel (surfaces with high level of heat radiation are required for heat dissipation of heated components in vacuum);
geometrical restoration of parts and components of gas-pumping turbines;
preventing of threads from blocking (in shipbuilding, oil industry);
preventing instruments from sparking.
The wide application of DYMET® equipment is repair of car engine, components or body. In particular, the repaired objects could be:
corrosive injuries, pools or burnt holes in head of block of cylinders;
cracks in head of block of cylinders, in block of cylinders or in car components;
leaking of fluid in car conditioners;
anticorrosive treatment of local areas of welding seams while repairing car bodies or mufflers;
Additionally, other possible coatings applications are:
protection from high temperature corrosion: deposition of nickel or aluminium coatings onto components exploited under high temperatures (e.g. thermocouples);
decorative coating or micro erosion treatment of metal, glass or ceramic surfaces.