Online Credit Card Payments
Online payment terms form an agreement between you and Gold plating LTD. Please read them carefully. You order items in the following order:
1. The client makes a request.
2. The necessary equipment, consumables and spare parts are selected together.
3. The seller sends the customer an invoice for the order with the payment number and a reference for payment by credit card, where the explanation contains the payment number. All bank card payments go through the Stripe.com system.
All payments to Gold paying LTD accounts using an online credit card are made subject to the following conditions.
Gold plating LTD accepts the following cards:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in EUR currency. All payments are debited to
Gold plating LTD . Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in
Gold plating LTD records.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed.
Gold plating LTD will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of
Gold plating LTD services and Internet resources.
- Gold plating LTD will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Gold plating LTD online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Gold plating LTD websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Gold plating LTD Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at email@example.com or telephone at +372 55987459.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.